L.G. Products, Inc.
Manufacturer of Architecural Hardware
L.G. Products, Inc. manufactures fine architectural products of choice for the Glass and Builder Industries. We specialize in finished standard and custom hardware for Commercial Businesses, Residential Constriction Industries, and the Renovation Markets.
L.G. Products, Inc. is a family owned and family operated business that was established in 1995. Our Commitment is to provide exceptional leading and innovative hardware, including those of custom design, to our customers based on their unique needs and standards throughout the country.
We take pride in our reputation of having a three times faster turn-around time than that of the leading competitor. ALL of our products are MADE IN THE USA. L.G. Products, Inc. is located in Southern California in Ontario.
1. Often check the fasteners and tighten if needed. The fasteners should not loosen regularly; if they do, there is an installation problem that should be resolved.
2. Clean the product regularly by following the cleaning instructions listed below.
Note: Try the recommended procedure on small area prior to treating the entire product to verify it works on your particular application and if you are satisfied with the results. Routine cleaning extends the life of all finishes.
- Finish code
- Cleaning instructions
US3 Polished & lacquered brass Use a soft cloth and mild soap and water. Never use brass polish or an abrasive cleaner unless you intend to remove all lacquer and totally refinish the product. US3UL Polished unlacquered brass Use a soft cloth and a good metal cleaner. We recommend Noxon 7 Metal Polish by Reckitt Benckiser. US4 Satin finish & lacquered brass Use a soft cloth and mild soap and water. Never use brass polish or an abrasive cleaner unless you intend to remove all lacquer and totally refinish the product. US9 Polished & lacquered bronze Use a soft cloth and mild soap and water. Never use brass polish or an abrasive cleaner unless you intend to remove all lacquer and totally refinish the product. US10 Satin finished & lacquered bronze US10B Satin Oxidized & oiled bronze Use a soft cloth and a paste furniture wax. Buff lightly so as not to remove the dark oxide coating where it remains. US10BL Satin Oxidized, lacquered bronze US14 Bright Nickel plated Use a soft cloth and a good metal cleaner. We recommend Noxon 7 Metal Polish by Reckitt Benckiser. US15 Satin Nickel plated Use a soft cloth and a good metal cleaner. We recommend Noxon 7 Metal Polish by Reckitt Benckiser. US26 Polished chrome plated Use a soft cloth and a good metal cleaner. We recommend Noxon 7 Metal Polish by Reckitt Benckiser. US26D Satin chrome plated Use a soft cloth and a good metal cleaner. We recommend Noxon 7 Metal Polish by Reckitt Benckiser. US28 Anodized aluminum Use a soft cloth and mild soap and water. US28 Bronze or black anodized aluminum Use a soft cloth and mild soap and water. US32 Polished stainless steel Use a soft cloth and a good metal cleaner. We recommend Noxon 7 Metal Polish by Reckitt Benckiser. US32D Satin stainless steel Use a soft cloth and a good metal cleaner. We recommend Noxon 7 Metal Polish by Reckitt Benckiser. US32D Powder Coat finishes Use a soft cloth and mild soap and water.
Computer numerical control (CNC)
- Vertical & horizontal band saw cutting
- Plasma cutting
- Water jet -cutting Max Thickness: Alum 6" Steel 3-4"
- Oxy-fuel cutting
- #3 Coarse abrasive finish
- #4 Brushed finish
- Hairline finish
- #7 reflective finish
- #8 mirror finish
- #9 Bead blasting
- Many colors & textures to choose from including: Glossy, Metallic, Clears, Flats, Veins, Hammer tones, Candies, Glitters and Wrinkles.
- Satin nickel
- Polished nickel
- Antique copper
- Polished copper
- Satin copper
- Polished chrome
- Satin chrome
- Polished brass
- Satin brass
- Polished silver
- Satin silver
- Polished 24k Gold
- Satin 24k gold
- Antique 24k gold
- Polished black nickel
- Satinblack nickel
- Polished bronze
- Satin bronze
- Antique bronze
L.G. Products, Inc. Terms & Conditions
1. Exclusive Terms.All orders shall be governed by the following Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions shall constitute the complete Agreement between the purchaser of the goods (herein called “Buyer”) and L.G. Products, Inc. (herein called “Seller”) and shall supersede all prior and contemporaneous oral and written statements of any kind whatsoever made by the parties and their representatives.
2. Order and Acceptance.All orders for Products shall be made by written or electronic purchase order or by telephonic means with a confirmation by written or electronic means delivered to Seller with one (1) day of Buyer’s placement of the original order. Buyer shall submit purchase orders to Seller in accordance with Seller’s then current lead times. Buyer orders shall not constitute contracts of sale unless accepted in writing by an authorized agent of Seller. Seller's acceptance of any order is expressly conditioned upon Buyer's assent to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Any added, varied, or conflicting terms in Buyer's Purchase Order, or elsewhere in any correspondence from Buyer, are hereby objected to and shall not bind Seller, unless expressly agreed to in writing signed by a duly authorized officer of Seller in a document making specific reference to this Agreement and specifically stating that it 'amends' this Agreement. Buyer shall notify Seller in writing, as soon as practicable after receipt of Sellers acceptance of Buyer's order, of any objection to the terms of this Agreement. Buyer's failure to notify Seller of any objection shall conclusively indicate Buyer's assent to and acceptance of all terms and conditions herein. Buyer expressly accepts the terms and conditions herein at the exact moment Seller commences performance on any purchase order.
3. Quotations.Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Seller, written price quotations are effective only if obtained from Seller. All price quotations shall automatically expire thirty (30) calendar days from the date issued and are subject to earlier termination by notice at any time during the thirty (30) day period.
4. Taxes.Any applicable federal, state, local or other government taxes or charges on the sale or shipment of the goods covered by this Agreement shall be added to the price and paid by Buyer. For resale of products Buyer is responsible to provide a current resale card or exemption certificate must be on file at the time of sale.
5. Payment.Unless Seller has extended credit to Buyer; Buyer shall pay Seller, by cash on delivered (C.O.D.) should Seller elect to extend credit to Buyer, payment shall be made in accordance to the credit granted to buyer and according to the invoice submitted by Seller. Seller reserves the right at any time to change the amount of or to withdraw any credit extended to Buyer. Each shipment shall be considered a separate and independent transaction and payment therefore shall be made accordingly. Past due invoices due by Buyer shall bear interest at the rate one and one half percent (1.5%) per month, but not in excess of the maximum lawful rate, until paid in full to Seller. All payments shall be sent to corporate office located at 2049 S. Hellman Ave Suite G Ontario California 91761. Buyer is responsible for reasonable attorney's fees, costs and expenses incurred in connection with the collection of past due balances. Buyer shall have no right of set-off.
6. Delivery and Force Majeure.Shipping dates provided by Seller are estimates only, and Seller in no way guarantees that ordered Products will be shipped in accordance with estimated shipping schedules. Under no circumstances shall Seller be liable for any loss, damage or delay due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of government, terrorism, strikes, lockouts, riot, civil commotion, war other labor disputes, fire, explosion, theft or any act of God including but limited to weather damage, flood, earthquake.
7. Buyer's Agreement to Defend.Buyer agrees to defend, protect, and save Seller harmless against all suits at law or in equity and from all costs of suit, reasonable legal fees, expenses, damages, claims, and demands arising out of or awarded in connection with any goods: (a) sold or supplied to Buyer by Seller that are not maintained and operated properly, or (b) sold or supplied to Buyer by Seller to meet Buyer’s specifications, requirements, or instructions.
8. Notice of Accident or Malfunction.Buyer shall notify Seller promptly and in any event within thirty (30) days of any accident or alleged malfunction involving goods manufactured or sold by Seller. Buyer agrees to protect, defend, and save Seller harmless (as provided in paragraph above); in the event that Buyer fails to give such notice to Seller and to so cooperate. Buyer agrees to provide reasonable support and cooperation to the Seller in the investigation of any accident or alleged malfunction of involving goods manufactured or sold by Seller.
9. Limited Warranty.Seller warrants all of its products to the Original Buyer only, solely against defective materials or workmanship, for a period of twelve (12) Months from the date of purchase. Because of variations in environment and climatic conditions, Seller does not warrant that its products will maintain a “like new” appearance for any length of time, so this warranty does not extend to the appearance of Sellers products. Should a defect be detected during this warranty period, the Buyer must inform Seller of the defect in writing within ten (10) days of the discovery of the defect. Seller warrants in repairing, reworking, or replacing any product that may be under limited warranty. Seller’s warranty is also an EXCLUSIVE warranty. There are no other warranties with respect to the product, including no warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Buyer has the responsibility to determine suitability of the product for Buyer’s intended application or use. Seller disclaims any liability for defects, loss of product, or third-party claims arising out of the incorrect choice of product for particular application or use. Any custom products fabricated by Seller will be made according to plans approved and submitted by buyer. No other warranty, whether express or implied is made with respect to the Products or the accompanying written materials.
10. Limitations of Liability.This warranty does not extend to incidental, consequential, special or indirect damages; penalties or liquidated damages, including loss of production or profits; labor and materials; overhead costs; or any other loss or expense incurred in the use of this product, including in its installation or assembly. This warranty specifically excludes from coverage for damage arising from ordinary wear and tear; scratches to finish; alteration; accident; negligent use; misuse; neglect; intentional misconduct; improper or inadequate maintenance. Under no circumstances shall Seller be held liable to Purchaser or to any third party for claims arising from the design of this product, testing of this product, or damage arising from its use.
11. Cancellation.Buyer may cancel its order for products and/or services, but only if Seller agrees to such cancellation in writing and ONLY AFTER Buyer pays reasonable charges for expenses already incurred and commitments made by Seller in connection with the placement of such order(s).
12. Return.All Custom manufactured products are NOT returnable. Buyer may only return product(s) if Seller agrees in written to accept and only limited to non-custom, standard products which are eligible for resale. The products to be returned should be in good resale condition under Seller’s criteria.
13. Technical Advice.Seller may, at the Buyer’s request, furnish technical assistance, advice and information with respect to the products, if and to the extent that such advice, assistance and information are conveniently available. It is expressly agreed that there is no obligation to provide such information which is provided without charge at the buyer’s risk and which is provided subject to the warranty disclaimers set forth in this contract.
14. Waiver.The failure by L.G. Products to enforce at any time any of the provisions herein, or to require at any time the performance by Buyer of any of the provisions herein, will not in any way be constructed as a waiver of such provisions.
15. Governing Law.Both Buyer and Seller execute all orders with reference to the laws of the State of California and the rights of all parties and the construction and effort of every provision of this Agreement shall be subject to and construed according to the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws principles that would obtain a different result.
If you can think it, we can make it!
NO JOB IS TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL.
L.G. PRODUCTS, INC. IS WELL KNOWN FOR CRAFTING AND PROVIDING A SUPERIOR BRAND OF RAILING SYSTEMS TO ITS CUSTOMERS. L.G. PRODUCTS, INC. PROVIDES A WIDE ARRAY OF MATERIALS AND ARCHITECTURAL FINISHES, RANGING FROM WOOD TO STAINLESS STEEL AND CLEAR COAT TO SATIN FINISH. OUR HANDRAILS COME IN VARIOUS SHAPES AND SIZES. OUR SHAPES RANGE FROM FLAT, RECTANGULAR, SQUARE, ELLIPTICAL, TO ANY EXTRUTED SHAPE. OUR SIZES RANGE FROM 1 1/2" TO 6" IN DIAMETER. CUSTOM BOTTOM BASES AND CLADDING ARE ALSO AVAILABLE TO OUR CUSTOMERS. L.G. PRODUCTS, INC. MANUFACTURES ANY STYLE AND ANY DESIGN OF HANDRAIL SYSTEMS REQUESTED BY OUR CUSTOMERS.
PUSH-PULL HANDLES ARE MANUFACTURED IN ANY SIZE AND FINISH. OUR PUSH-PULL HANDLES ARE FABRICATED FROM TUBING OR BAR STOCK. L.G. PRODUCTS, INC. OFFERS A LARGE SELECTION OF STANDARD DESIGNED PUSH-PULLS AND CAN CUSTOM MAKE ANY DESIGN PER THE COSTUMER'S REQUEST. WE OFFER ANY TYPE OF DOOR APPLICATION TO BEST FIT THE PROFILE OF YOUR DOOR. L.G. PRODUCTS, INC. ALSO MANUFACTURES TOWEL BARS IN ANY LENGTH AND/OR SHAPE STARTING FROM1/4" DIAMETER AND VARYING FROM SQUARED, RECTANGULAR, AND OVAL.
HANDLES ARE MANUFACTURED IN ANY SIZE AND FINISH. OUR HANDLES ARE FABRICATED FROM TUBING OR BAR STOCK. L.G. PRODUCTS, INC. OFFERS A LARGE SELECTION OF STANDARD DESIGNED HANDLES AND CAN CUSTOM MAKE ANY DESIGN PER THE COSTUMER'S REQUEST.